Massages can be both stimulating and relaxing. In addition to the benefits of receiving a massage, if we consider the beneficial effects of essential oils, the result will be even better. It’s an excellent gift for your partner or for yourself!
– They reduce tension and pain caused by muscle contractures.
– They stimulate blood circulation, muscle tone and flexibility of the body.
– They stimulate the lymphatic system and the elimination of toxins, fats and retained liquids.
– They favor the immune system, because they increase lymphocytes.
– They help to balance blood pressure.
– They reduce anxiety, depression and premenstrual syndrome.
– They improve headaches caused by muscle tension.
– They improve tissue oxygenation and skin tone.
– They help fight against insomnia, since they favor the production of melatonin -the hormone that induces sleep-.
– They help to cope with injuries due to their anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
– They help in the stress control, because they reduce cortisol.
– Helps reduce bruxism.
– They alleviate discomfort after operations, in cancer and addiction treatments.
– They improve the ability to concentrate, as they stimulate various areas of the brain.
– They improve self-esteem and increase the feeling of well-being due to the fact that they encourage the production of endorphins.
What are you waiting for? You deserve a good massage!