Made by the Pastry Chef Sol Arceo
Would you like to have the best brownies for your next tea? Here we go with the recipe!
– 6 Eggs
– 300gr Dark chocolate
– 400gr Sugar
– 175gr Butter
– 175gr All purpose Flour
Optional: Chopped walnuts
- Melt the chocolate with the butter.
- Mix the eggs and the sugar just until the egg mixture is broken, it’s not necessary to incorporate air.
- Mix both preparations.
- Add flour with a whisk to avoid lumps. Optional, add chopped walnuts.
- Place on a 20x30cm plate prepared with baking paper and vegetable spray. Cook in a medium/ high oven pre-heated at 180°C for approximately 20 minutes.
- Let cool on the plate for 2 to 3 hours before cutting into portions.
SOL ARCEO studied professional Bakery and Pastry at the Gato Dumas School, works as a Pastry teacher and provides delicious cakes & chocolates at special events. She specializes in cake decorating, avant-garde chocolate, French pastry and nutrition. Follow Sol on Instagram and Facebook.