Caipirinha is the national drink of Brazil with the spirit of his unique identity. The cachaça is produced through the fermentation of the sugar cane.
– Cut 2 limes in little pieces removing the white center, the seeds and the ends.
– Muddle the limes with 3/4 tablespoons of icing sugar.
– Fill your glass with chopped ice.
– One shot of cachaça (2oz).
– Stir (if you have a shaker you can use it).
– Garnish with lime or mint. You can put some lime zest on the top also.
– If you like, you can add one passion fruit to make it even better.
– Enjoy it!
The process of muddling the limes with sugar allow the peel to release its oil and flavors to make this refreshing cocktail and suitable to drink listening a Brazilian Chillout music.