Made by the Pastry Chef Sol Arceo
Learn how to make these incredible cookies at home to eat with a good coffee or with your favorite tea.
INGREDIENTS (24 units)
– 60gr Oil
– 200gr Sugar
– 2 Eggs
– 150gr Self-rising flour
– 60gr Unsweetened cocoa (you can replace with cornstarch if you want to make the cookies with another flavor)
- Mix the oil, the cocoa and the sugar.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Add the self-rising flour and the cocoa. Integrate intil you get a soft dough. Cool down the dough
- Assemble 25 / 30gr balls and take to the freezer.
5. Cover the balls with icing sugar and place on a plate with baking paper, well separated from each other.
6. Cook in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10 to 12 minutes.
IMPORTANT : The balls must come out of the freezer and be placed in the oven already hot, otherwise the dough softens and moistens the powdered sugar, losing the crackle effect.
SOL ARCEO studied professional Bakery and Pastry at the Gato Dumas School, works as a Pastry teacher and provides delicious cakes & amp; chocolates at special events. She specializes in cake decorating, avant-garde chocolate, French pastry and nutrition. Follow Sol on Instagram and Facebook.