This drink is traditionally served in copper cups. Despite its name and the fact that contains vodka -Russia’s iconic drink-, this cocktail was created in the United States. The combination of the spiciness of the ginger beer with the lime and a good vodka are wonderful.
– 1 Measure of squeezed lime juice
– 1 and 1/2 Measures of vodka
– 100 ml Ginger Beer
– Lime and mint to decorate
– Place the vodka and the lime juice in the glass. If you don’t have a copper one, it doesn’t matter; you can use any glass you have.
– Add 1 tablespoon of crushed ice and complete the glass with the ginger beer.
– Enjoy your Moscow Mule!
IMPORTANT: Remember that when you squeeze natural citrus juices such as lime and lemon, you must consume them at the moment because they oxidise and their flavour changes over time and in contact with the Oxygen.