The piña colada is a cocktail of Puerto Rico, creamy, Caribbean and sooo good. Today you can order it in almost every bar in the world, it is associated with the beach, the summer, palm trees, coconuts, almost that with a drink you can feel the sand under your feet. What are you waiting to make a delicious piña colada at home? Here we go with the recipe!
– 100 ml White rum (if you have coconut rum, is ok too)
– 60 ml Coconut milk
– 100 ml Pineapple juice
– A slice of natural pineapple
– Put all the ingredients in a blender
– Decorate with a piece of pineapple or carambola
– And enjoy your piña colada!
Some bartenders include two tablespoons of coconut cream and two tablespoons of condensed milk in the recipe. Rum is produced by the fermentation and distillation of the sugar cane juice. You can have your piña colada listening to some nice Puerto Rican salsa songs.